Photos! MzKity has 7 types of Exotic Froggies Now! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Reptile & Amphibian Discussion All reptilian and amphibian types welcome.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Talking MzKity has 7 types of Exotic Froggies Now!

Hi everyone. It's been awhile since I've been on, but life gets so busy, I had to take a break. I've missed everyone! In the meantime, I've been collecting froggies. Thought I would show you pictures of my babies. Enjoy.

My newest addition. Forgive me, but I have no clue as to what they are. I ordered them from online and they were supposed to be Argus Reed frogs, and well, they aren't! LOL. But I am in love with them anyways.

This is the female of the two.

This is the male of the two. Aren't they beautiful?

This is their new terrarium.

My Green Tree Frog (I have 4 of these)

My Adopted Tree Frog, (I have 6 of these)
(More pictures to come)........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

Talking More of My Froggies....

Fire Belly Toad ( I have 12 of these now! LOL) Can't get enough of them. Love the sounds they make.

I just love these little Fire Belly Toads, they have such character!

Red and Black Walking Frog, (I have 2 of these)

Red Eye Tree Frog, ( I have two of these)

I Love their coloring! I got them a HUGE glass terrarium now. It is beautiful. Can't believe I own it!

And last but not least, this is my Vietnamese Blue Tree Frog. I only have 1 of him. His mate died and I am trying to get another, but they are hard to get in.

Right now, I have 8 beautiful terrariums and am looking forward to more! Good thing we have a big house! Oh, and if you are wondering how I support these guys?... I order my crickets on line! 1000 crickets for approx. $25.00 and it lasts me for about a month and a week. Awesome, huh? And nobody is ever hungry! Hope you liked the pictures.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

Talking How Many Total Froggies Does MzKity Have?

LOL, In case you lost count, The total is 29! LMAO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 03:48 PM
is a little "special"

Hi Charlene! Ive missed you around here!
Your frogs are all gorgous! I love the first ones... they remind me of potatoes
But you still need an african clawed frog to complete your lil collection- Haha, thats one I have that you dont

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 03:48 PM
I am allergic to maths

Beautiful froggies! Im sure all 29 of them of are just wonderful! I wont ask how you managed to get 29 frogs though, the thought of have 29 frogs in my house makes me scared Glad to have you back!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

Awwe, Jess, I'll work on that. Our aquarium is a little empty right now! LOL.
And RodentzRule, Really, It is SO cool to hear all of the different sounds that the frogs make and when the crickets chime in at night, it is like camping out. I just love it. Thanks for the welcome back too!
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Oh, RodentzRule, Here is a frightening thought for you! I just sat down and added up ALL of our pets and it came out to 42 animals, not including our aquarium! Good thing we have a huge house! Here is the count:
29 little froggies,
8 indoor cats
2 degus
2 ratties
1 Horse
Aquarium not included! LMAO. Good thing for the BIG HEARTED HUSBAND Too!!! NOW you can be scared. But really, if you were to come to my house, you would never know everyone was here! hee hee. The only real time everone comes out is when Mommy is out in the morning having her coffee or when it is bedtime and they are all at my feet saying "come to bed" LOL. I just love it here. It is my absolute dream come true. And what a doll I have for a husband. I told him last night I wanted a miniature Pony and he just laughed at me... but he didn't really say "no"! LMAO.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 04:04 PM
I am allergic to maths

I would imagine it is pretty cool but I couldnt do it, I wouldnt be able to trust myself, one little mistake and you could have 29 frogs pooping on your furniture
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Your froggies are so cute! I love the new ones too. Great to see you back on the forum, we've missed you!!

Maureen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Six new rats
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 04:15 PM
I am allergic to maths

Having all those pets would be SO cool, its just the froggies that scare me, I like them, I can hold them, I would have one as a pet but I couldnt handle 29, I could probably handle 29 of almost anything else but its just the thought of 29 frogs that makes me shudder, I dont know why...
Oh well, I have 50 ants and some people would be freaked out by that, but I like to watch them build and stuff!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Gorgeous!!

So, when are you getting dart frogs? You know you want them!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome back!

Your frogs are very pretty. It must be awesome listening to them at night. I grew up across the street from a pond full of frogs and use to love listening to them sing at night once the weather warmed up. That's one thing I really miss since moving to the city. I was hoping that my african clawed frogs would be males and sing for me, but they both turned out to be females. Ooh well.

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

I am so glad to see you back I am a huge frog lover, I mean huge...and sadly I own none I am so in love with all of your froggies...right now out in our front yard we a bunch of very very large toads lol, we get them every year, I love them, but no one else does...I love to listen to them and watch them, all the cats outside are terrified of the big ol things...

I so wish I could have frogs...my bathroom is decorated in frogs, my bedroom has frogs everywhere, now I just need a frog to love lol, you are so so so lucky to have so many beautiful frogs, so until I can talk everyone here into it you will have to keep posting pictures so I can show them what we are missing out on

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Carie, I would be happy to post more. LOL. They really are missing out on something special if they won't let you have one. And, yes, I want a dart frog in the worst way! LMAO. How did you know? But, Carie, if you want a frog that REALLY sings to you every day, I would recommend either the little Green Tree frogs or the little Fire Bellied Toads. They Talk to me EVERY day. I love all of my froggies to pieces. It's been a slow process on collecting them. They are getting harder and harder to get. So, I feel really lucky to have them. I really wish they would have babies. And thanks for the welcome backs everyone. It is great to be back. I've missed everyone.

Tags
exotic frogs