Photos! MzKity's Red Eyed Tree Froggies! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Reptile & Amphibian Discussion All reptilian and amphibian types welcome.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

Talking MzKity's Red Eyed Tree Froggies!

I took some pictures a couple of days ago because these guys never stop amazing me! They can go from Lime Green to Dark Green. Here are some new pictures of them. Enjoy!

Check out those legs!

Now look at what he can do with his leg! Aaaagggh! And, no he is NOT hurt. He is just really limber! LOL
Amazing, huh?

He did straighten his leg out and was fine. It freaked me out!

I still love their coloring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

Whoa, that's sick, lol. I love these little guys! Their fingers are so cute to me.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Yeah, it kinda grossed me out too! LOL. But I love them anyway! Hee hee.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

I just told Ken I wanted some frogs like yours lol...since I love frogs and my room is covered in them lol...he said we will see...blah mean old man lol

Your frogs are just so cute...the leg thing woulda probably given me a heart attack lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Tags
red eyed tree frogs