Photos! New Close-Up Photos of my Red Eyed Tree Froggies! - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Reptile & Amphibian Discussion All reptilian and amphibian types welcome.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-31-2008, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

Awesome raine555! When you set up your tank, just be sure that you have some sort of daylight lamp and some sort of night time heat lamp for them. You will also need to mist them two to three times a day. This is pretty important for them. I am a stay at home person, so it is easy for me. They like real plants, plenty of crickets and a small pond and you will be set. You will absolutely love them. But, one thing, if you are looking for an "active" frog, they are NOT your frog. I rarely catch them moving! But when I do, WOW! How beautiful they are. I haven't heard them make a sound yet, but am hoping they will soon. Keep me posted, o.k.? I'm excited for you. Oh, one more thing, expect to pay around $50.00 for a frog and you should get a pair. (Because nobody should have to live alone!) hee hee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Adolescent Pup

wow your frogs is beutiful. i love the eyes they is so big and colourful. which kind of plant do you have in the tank? i have a epiphyte in my gecko tank and i was think of a spineless succulent but i dont know my gecko mite eat it haha.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 11-07-2008, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

Oh, dear, I wish I could tell you! LOL. All I can tell you is that they are real plants and that I get them from a local grocery store that has a small floral department in it. She carries small potting plant that only cost $1.99 each and I just love them. So, when a cricket eats them, or a frog accidentally breaks one, no worries! I just go and replace it with a new plant. They are great. Sorry I could not have been of more help.

Tags
red eyed tree frogs