Signs your reptile may have ingested a toxic substance - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Reptile & Amphibian Discussion All reptilian and amphibian types welcome.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-23-2002, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Administrator
 
Paw-Talk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 109
 
Signs your reptile may have ingested a toxic substance

Signs your reptile may have ingested a toxic substance

Even the most careful Pet Parent can't keep an eye on their Pet Families at every second. No matter how responsible you are, there's a chance that at some point, one of your reptiles will get into something he shouldn't, like a toxic houseplant or a cleaning substance.

Poisoning requires immediate action, so make sure you recognize the symptoms right away if they happen. Also, make sure you have the number of both your regular reptile vet and also a 24-hour emergency vet; Pet Family disasters rarely limit themselves to business hours.

Click for article
Paw-Talk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Tags
emergency vet


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome