snake eating lunch *Warning...Graphic Pic - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Reptile & Amphibian Discussion All reptilian and amphibian types welcome.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

il post more in here that way no one is surpriesd. I cant get him out for a couple days though cause he just ate and i dont want to mess up his digestion he gets real tired for a couple days after eating and doesn't beg for attention. So i just go with my insticts and let him be
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

Teresa he's a really pretty snake. I like to look at snakes because I think their colors are amazing.

I don't think the post offended anyone. And I also think that the title explained it all.

I did however scrolled through the pics really quick because I can't handle that kind of thing. I caught my ex dropping one of my pet mice into a snake tank, and it's just an image that I can't get out of my head.

Like I said, it's a really pretty snake.

*Missy*
post #48 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 12:42 AM Thread Starter

what a jerk sorry he did that to you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi
Great pictures, good job! And beautiful snake.

I just have to say... I can't believe people are whining about not having "graphic" in the title. He's a snake... did you think he would be enjoying a nice Ceasar salad??
It's the circle of life people.
post #50 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Will It Ever Change?

i love the pics!!! it's soooo cool. I showed my man Patrick, he liked it too. you only ever get to see that neat stuff on discovery

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #51 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-15-2007, 12:31 AM Thread Starter

kricky does that make me the next crockidile hunter
lol
post #52 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie1205
Teresa he's a really pretty snake. I like to look at snakes because I think their colors are amazing.

I don't think the post offended anyone. And I also think that the title explained it all.

I did however scrolled through the pics really quick because I can't handle that kind of thing. I caught my ex dropping one of my pet mice into a snake tank, and it's just an image that I can't get out of my head.

Like I said, it's a really pretty snake.
omg!!!!!!!!!!! what a sicko......jerk is the politest comment i could make cencored

what kills me is pics of live mice being fed to snakes..i understand it in nature, but as human beings willing feeding live mice to snakes and enjoying the stragulation and suffering...thats a different story

im glad the mouse was frozen..awesome snake

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #53 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Part of the Pack

But isn't it the responsability of a good pet owner to make the animals life as much like it would naturally be without them?? If this snake didn't have an owner, it would be killing and eating it's own food. Some people think that's cruel, but it's the way it goes. If they can't handle that fact, no matter how much we all love our little critters,then it's slightly hippocritical to claim you love animals but disagree with what some must do to live. Although it's safer and nicer, I wonder if giving them allready dead food, takes away from thei natural instincts??

Last edited by geegeorge; 02-22-2007 at 07:22 PM.
post #54 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:24 PM Thread Starter

no it doesn't my brother owned him before me and fed him live ones
he will eat whatever to him its food
don't matter if its moving or not
post #55 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Proud New Mommy

I would just like to say you take very nice pictures and your snake looks VERY healthy and is absolutely beautiful.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #56 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 08:23 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Teresa its good he will eat dead mice and live ones...good he's not picky...

Rhonda,..This snake does have an owner and its up to its owner to decide to feed it either already dead mice or live ones. No ones being a hypocrit here.
Everyone on the site loves animals or they wouldnt be here. I think we all know that a snake given the chance will hunt its food which would be alive in that case. I dont see anyone disagreeing with the fact that this is what a snake would do to live in the wild. But this snake here has an owner and it is a gorgeous and i think she is doing a good job with it.

Teresa...did he finish digesting it yet? You said you would post more Jake the Snake pics soon when he is finished digesting. How long does it usually take??

Lve Never Fails

post #57 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-24-2007, 11:59 AM

Wow, it sounds like this thread turned into a bit of an argument. Anyhow what I wanted to say was those are stunning pictures. To everyone else, your not going to see a snake eating veggies, come on now people. As for the comments on how the snakes are fed. My uncle has snakes and feed them live rodents but I know many herpers who tend to feed frozen thawed mice or rats. Either way they are healthy and happy and are getting the nutrition they need. It doesn't hurt them in any way. Once again awesome pictures you have a gorgeous snake there. Keep up the good work.
post #58 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-24-2007, 12:10 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

everyone knows...well most people know that snakes dont eat veggies.LOL!! No one is arguing that fact. No one is offended by the pics. They were just surprised but were not offended.

Lve Never Fails

post #59 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 06:30 AM

i think its just like ppl putting up pictures of their furry pets, posibly should have a warning in the title. snaake is imressive though xxx
post #60 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 06:31 AM

ps pretty amazing pics xx

Tags
ball python, corn snake, food bowl, guinea pig, pet mice, pet owner