snake eating lunch *Warning...Graphic Pic - Page 5 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Reptile & Amphibian Discussion All reptilian and amphibian types welcome.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 12:52 PM
The Title Fairy Was Here

great pic's he's a gorgeous snake

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come see more of my fur babies at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Part of the Pack

I didnt mind seeing the snake eating as i have had that colour corn snake and she was lovelly and so tame so i have seen all 9 of mine snakes feeding and you get use to it i love snakes but i dont have any know

post #63 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 01:54 AM
Playful Pup

I like the pics. They are very good as I always seem to mess mine up some how.

Samantha "No matter how broke you are you can still live a good and happy Life"

Perroquet De Noel
Kar - Female
BooBoo - Female,
Chalupa - Female, Lots of

Samantha's Mousery -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 68 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

thanks it was a good photo shoot lol

post #65 of 68 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 07:08 AM
Adolescent Pup

awesome! i own a hamster and ive owned rats though i dont feel offended or horrified or whatever by this though i can see why other might
post #66 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Newborn Pup

I can see the word Graphic in the title.

It's a very beautiful snake BTW. I hope to get one of those sometime here soon.=)
post #67 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Newborn Pup

in my previous post i jut thought that you guys might like to know that i wasn't trying to sound snotty. i was just sayinv that i could see the word graphic in the title, but maybe my computer is different so sorry if a sounded like a snob. i did not intend for it to sound that way so please forgive me.
post #68 of 68 (permalink) Old 12-23-2012, 10:46 AM
Newborn Pup

Fascinating photos, although I did get just a wee bit queesy. =o)

Tags
ball python, corn snake, food bowl, guinea pig, pet mice, pet owner