snake eating lunch *Warning...Graphic Pic - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Reptile & Amphibian Discussion All reptilian and amphibian types welcome.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

snake eating lunch *Warning...Graphic Pic

im hungry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 02:21 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Although snakes have to eat, im not sure it is appropriate showing them doing so.

I know that if I saw a snake eating a guinea pig, I might be really offended or upset.

Cute snake though.

Last edited by Ambieruns10; 02-08-2007 at 02:27 PM.
post #3 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

snake eating i thought was a pretty good clue lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 02:40 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I think they are great pics!! Well done!

Time Spent With Pets Is Never Wasted!

MONTY

MOLLIE

.....BOB

COMET, PLUTO & SANTOS
post #5 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 03:04 PM

I forgot to ask, is that your snake? What is its name?
post #6 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

(snakes eat but maybe next time put "graphic" in the title )

Lve Never Fails

post #7 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Guarded by Waffles

I agree I didn't like watching it eat an animal, even if it was already dead. Put graphic on the title next time

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #8 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Title Thief Victim

yea umm I agree....that was kind of horrifing to me. just put a little warning please.. and I agree with christine...I didnt like seeing it..although i soo scrolled down quite fast. Just please but "graphic" at the top next time.

thanks

Carissasaurus Rex

post #9 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 03:38 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

i expected it, i didnt expect a snake eating an apple. and i have rats i couldnt do it but i am not really horrified that others do, several people feed their lizards and frogs and things live crickets how is it better

[/CENTER]

post #10 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 03:40 PM

I think people may have thought it was a joke. I don't know what I thought it was going to be. I just know I didn't think it was going to be a snake literally eating a mouse.
post #11 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Title Thief Victim

yea...Somtimes people but up things and are either joking or its somthing that you wouldnt think that it was..I understand that they have to eat..i just rather not see it..thats all

Carissasaurus Rex

post #12 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 04:40 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Its a part of nature and snakes do eat rodents and other things.
She just needs to put "graphic" in the title next time for ones who dont necessarily want to see it. I did think maybe it was going to be a joke or something else.

Im sure one of the mods will take care of it put the word "graphic" in the title.

Lve Never Fails

post #13 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

k next time i will im dont know how to fix it though

post #14 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendalle
i expected it, i didnt expect a snake eating an apple. and i have rats i couldnt do it but i am not really horrified that others do, several people feed their lizards and frogs and things live crickets how is it better
he is too big to sustain himself on smaller food like crickets thats the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambieruns10
I forgot to ask, is that your snake? What is its name?
yes thats my snake her is a corn snake named Jake

post #15 of 68 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebri123
k next time i will im dont know how to fix it though
the mods can do it.

Jake sure is a nice looking snake

Lve Never Fails

Tags
ball python, corn snake, food bowl, guinea pig, pet mice, pet owner