What Reptiles and Amphibians do you have? - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Reptile & Amphibian Discussion All reptilian and amphibian types welcome.

View Poll Results: What Reptiles and Amphibians do you have? (You can pick more than one option.)
Lizards 24 37.50%
Amphibians (Frogs, Toads, Salamandars, etc.) 16 25.00%
Snakes 12 18.75%
Turtles or Toirtises 12 18.75%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-17-2011, 10:25 AM
Adolescent Pup

ok now i have 1 iguana and 1 corn snake lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-17-2011, 01:37 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

When I originally answered this poll a few years back, I had frogs. Now I no longer have my frogs but have a red-cheeked mud turtle, a ball python, and a Kenyan sand boa .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #48 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-17-2011, 04:09 PM
is a little "special"

All I have is my bearded dragon and froggy. Unless you count hermit crabs.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 51 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Newborn Pup

I have a leopard gecko.
post #50 of 51 (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 07:58 AM
Friend to All Animals

we have 1 male Green Iguana who is 7-8years old
2 female Leopard Geckos who are both 7-8months old
post #51 of 51 (permalink) Old 08-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Adolescent Pup

I have 2 Matschie's dwarf geckos, 1 angulated dwarf gecko, around 10 mourning geckos, 1 Irian Jaya carpet python, 2 super dwarf reticulated pythons, and 100 ball pythons (and counting--eggs are hatching).

Tags
african clawed, african clawed frog, african clawed frogs, animal shelter, ball python, bearded dragon, bearded dragons, chocolate lab, clawed frog, clawed frogs, crested gecko, eared slider, eared sliders, ghost shrimp, hermit crab, hermit crabs, leopard gecko, red eared slider, red eared sliders, red tail boa, tree frog