2006 Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialname
Well i am not going to, since i am only allowed cause i gave money how cheap. i wont do that again.
First you complained because you weren't allowed to participate because you don't have enough posts but have been here for awhile. We made an exception FOR YOU and allowed you to participate. We didn't have to do that but chose to do it because you did participate in the raffle, in effect that is making a small contribution to Paw Talk and we appreciated it so we made an exception for you. Now you're going to complain because we made an exception for you?

The saying holds true, you can make some people happy sometime but can't make everyone happy all the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
The saying holds true, you can make some people happy sometime but can't make everyone happy all the time.
Yikes!!! Aint that the truth!!

Lve Never Fails

post #33 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-06-2006, 02:20 AM
Miss New Booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlette
First you complained because you weren't allowed to participate because you don't have enough posts but have been here for awhile. We made an exception FOR YOU and allowed you to participate. We didn't have to do that but chose to do it because you did participate in the raffle, in effect that is making a small contribution to Paw Talk and we appreciated it so we made an exception for you. Now you're going to complain because we made an exception for you?

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

From what I remember, we have the post requirement so that, in general, more people on the forum will know you better and feel more comfortable in having you participate. I believe that since you did participate in the raffle coupled with the fact you've been a member for over a year, the admins are more certain that you are a serious member of PT and not a troll trying to cause trouble, therefore the exception was made for you.

I'm sorry you feel offended over it.

On a lighter note ... If I get the list in time, I MIGHT send Christmas cards from Finland again! Just have to see.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #35 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-06-2006, 08:14 AM
Adolescent Pup

your right i did but it seemed i was only allowed because i gave money. I had about 75 posts and been on here for over 2 years, my being here 2 years meant nothing, i dont have to give money to join in, and shouldnt have too. i am not replying anymore i am not debating with anyone over this i choose not to join in.

post #36 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Miss New Booty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pihlaja
From what I remember, we have the post requirement so that, in general, more people on the forum will know you better and feel more comfortable in having you participate. I believe that since you did participate in the raffle coupled with the fact you've been a member for over a year, the admins are more certain that you are a serious member of PT and not a troll trying to cause trouble, therefore the exception was made for you.
Thank you, Rowan. Well said indeed!

~* Jackie *~

post #37 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-06-2006, 07:19 PM
RAT ADDICT

No offense,but I think your acting rather silly...you mentioned you are not gonna reply anymore and whatnot.The mods were only making an exception for you and NOT because you gave money,as mentioned.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #38 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-07-2006, 07:34 AM
Adolescent Pup

i understand, and i choose not to particpate. my choice, and i was not replying cause i am not going to argue like children do, and thats whats going on. keep picking ill just leave. isnt this harrassment.

post #39 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-07-2006, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
Obsessed With Turtles

alright everyone ... I don't want to have to close this thread. This is supposed to be a fun thing not a negative one. Opinions were made & its done & over with ... lets move on.

There is still time to join for those who are interested ... I will accept sign ups untill the 14th of November!!!
post #40 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Count me in .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

count me in

why breed or buy when shelter animals die

home to:
1 dog a pit bull named Troy and a border collie/golden retrever/boxer mix named Amber

and 7 cats (Butterfly, Furchol, Carmel, Nova, Hope, Shaddy& Christian)

3 rats Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather
post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Oily Chickenspew

i'm in too...this sounds fun

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Obsessed With Turtles

There are still 3 more days to sign up if you haven't already & are interested

I will stop taking names after Wednesday night (11/15/06) & will have the list of participants mailed out by the end of the weekend!
post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 11-15-2006, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Obsessed With Turtles

entries are now closed ... I will have the list distributed to the participants by the end of this weekend!
Closed Thread