4th Annual PT Christmas Card Exchange - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I wish I could join but I don't think I'm up to it this year, not much money or time right now so I'm not sure I'll have time once I'm out of school either. It was so much fun last year though!

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 01:54 PM

I have decided that I am going to do this again this year, I just hope noone minds picture cards of Damien
post #48 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 02:45 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

OMG NOOOO Dena... don't you dare send me a picture of that sweet adorable precious bundle of joy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnsweets
Carmen, I bowed out last year! I just couldn't keep up.

Right now though, I have all my cards to family and friends made out. All I need is the PT ones to be finished. i wanted to put pammy pictures in but I don't know if I am going to be able to!

Steph how many people signed up so far do you have a guesstimate?
We're at 15 right now.

Stephanie

post #50 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-23-2005, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena
I have decided that I am going to do this again this year, I just hope noone minds picture cards of Damien
I dont mind Dena!
post #51 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 07:35 AM
Princess in Waiting

I've always enjoyed the cards and like most of you have kept mine. Jade, do you still have my address of do I need to PM it to you?

Critter - maybe it'll take my time off of having the flu!

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #52 of 55 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 08:14 PM

I didn't get 15 people? I only got 14 even with Chrisanne and counting mine?
post #53 of 55 (permalink) Old 12-01-2005, 02:12 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Catherine had to back out last minute.

Stephanie

post #54 of 55 (permalink) Old 12-01-2005, 02:53 AM
Princess in Waiting

And I assume that I can send cards to only those whose addresses I still have since I haven't been sent them any other way.

Critter

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #55 of 55 (permalink) Old 12-01-2005, 03:03 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Donna,

I must've misunderstood ... the activity restriction prevented you from joining (which you mentioned in that thread) but I thought you wanted to do the e-card exchange?

Stephanie