April Newsletter has gone out - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Exclamation April Newsletter has gone out

If you opted to receive administrative mailings, you should have received the April PT newsletter. If you are setup for this and still didn't receive it, please check your SPAM folders/filters.

Alternatively, the newsletter can be viewed here:
http://www.paw-talk.net/index.php?page=newsletter

I'm a bit late, had a lot going on! Please forgive me.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 01:15 AM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

The first time that someone mentioned a monthly newsletter, I went and checked my options to make sure that I had selected to receive notices, etc, from the board admin.
So far, I have never received a newsletter. So I checked to make sure my email is correct, and it is...
And I'm pretty sure it wouldn't make it to a junk folder because I don't have a junk folder for that email account. Any ideas as to why I haven't been getting it?

It's not a huge deal, as I'm still able to view it here, but it would be nice to get emails if I'm supposed to be getting them, lol.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

It may be your ISP labelling it as SPAM because it's a large mailing, Bex. Hard to really say. That's why I do both types. You might want to contact them and ask if we're on their SPAM list.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 10:34 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

I think the newsletter looked awesome. Great work!

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 12:49 PM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

Jade, I have my settings set to only label suspected spam items, not delete them or block them. Would the ISP still not deliver it then?

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

*nod* At one point, AOL had PT completely blocked.

Stephanie

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

Fun stuff... Never did like AOL.

I'll see if they do block it. Thanks!

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2005, 07:17 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

I dont have the emailing set for it... So thanks for posting it here as well! Looked great!