Blinkies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-13-2003, 09:33 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Blinkies

Hey everyone,

If you're going to use blinkies, you need to follow the designer's requests. Just putting the URL in your signature uses their bandwidth, which is costly. They were nice enough to make blinkies for folks to use, please respect them and save them elsewhere.

If you need help doing so, post here and I'll try to help you. Remember we do image hosting here at Paw-Talk.
Click here for details.

Thanks!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 08:12 AM

Jade, I had no idea until Sharon told me this last night! Jeez, I feel bad...

I will go to that site today and try to figure out how to fix it. Thanks
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 09:23 AM

Wow! I figured it out! That was easier than I thought!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

See, I knew you could do it!

Stephanie

post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 02:08 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I don't know.....I'm scared to try! Jade, I'm probably going to need help!

Rhonda

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 04:49 PM
Salamander Buffalokisser

I tried and I must be doing something wrong

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 05:29 PM
Proud New Mommy

...I'm really embarassed to say this because I believe I'm the only one wondering this- but... what are blinkies?

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 05:42 PM

Blinkies are the little expressions in the sigs with the blinking lights around them.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 05:44 PM

How do we know if we are causing a problem? I am not sure how to get the web space or what to do if I get it.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 06:03 PM

If anyone wants me to help, just let me know.
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I'm creating a PT acct ... hang on.

Stephanie

post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 06:57 PM

So, now I delete my blinkies and then go to the link where you posted them, then re-copy and paste them to my sig?

Rhonda

post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 06:59 PM

Yep!
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

You can just copy the link.

Stephanie

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-14-2003, 07:01 PM

Cool! Thank you!

Rhonda