Blogging - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 08:51 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Blogging

Some of you have noticed that we now have blogs available on PT. They are pretty easy to figure out, but if you have any questions please post them in the questions forum. You can access your personal blog from your userCP.

Here is a rundown of the features:

Quote:
Fully Featured

It is a feature-rich blog application, with support for fully formatted WYSIWYG posts, attachments, comments, trackbacks and pingbacks, draft posts and categories, as well as seamless integration with the overall forum system.

Blog Home Page

Available via a single click from any forum page via the navbar, the blog home page aggregates activity from all member blogs into a single page – with information about the most recent and highest rated blog posts, recent comments, a featured blog post (selected by the administrator or at random), full support for browsing posts by date and overall blogging statistics.

Syndication and Subscriptions

Site wide and per-blog RSS feeds allow syndication to external readers, and full support for forum subscriptions enables users to join their favorite blogs and receive regular email updates.

Profile Support

Member blogs are integrated with the forum profile system – profile information is displayed alongside blog posts, and existing profile pages are enhanced with information about blog activity.
We will also soon have a community blog in which we ask both members and staff to contribute. Stay tuned for that!

(Sorry, I tried to post this at about 3pm EST but we lost electricity due to some storms and I just got back online.)

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jade; 12-12-2008 at 10:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-11-2008, 09:17 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Yippie!

Lve Never Fails

post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Sounds like Fun

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 09:51 AM
RAT ADDICT

Fun!!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Cool, sounds like fun!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Newborn Pup

whats up my name is Daniel and i love pets as much as you do
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Newborn Pup

Im Daniel and i have 2 dogs and three cats. One of my dogs is a pitbull. He's thirteen and hes has a very bad bone cancer and i dont think that he's isn't going to live very long. My other dog is a yellow labordor retreiver and she's very over weight. She's seven years old. She likes to play with the water holes everytime i spray her.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepets123 View Post
Im Daniel and i have 2 dogs and three cats. One of my dogs is a pitbull. He's thirteen and hes has a very bad bone cancer and i dont think that he's isn't going to live very long. My other dog is a yellow labordor retreiver and she's very over weight. She's seven years old. She likes to play with the water holes everytime i spray her.
oh hello Daniel... my name is Bryan. i am sorry to hear that your dog has bone cancer. i used to have a dog that got very sick and died and i am still recovering from that. oh and just to make sure you dont get a warning dont post off topic posts.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Newborn Pup

Thanks for your concern Its said that my dog has cancer but there nothing for that sickness
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-08-2009, 03:01 PM
is a little "special"

I was asked to write a blog! C: Hehe, makes me feel special ^^

ilovepets123~ Im sorry about your dog. :C
But posting that in the "Dog" or "Introductions" section of the forum would be a better idea than posting it randomly here.
urofan likes this.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-12-2012, 04:42 AM
Newborn Pup

Sound's interesting! Blogging is always been a good hobby for me.