Calendar - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Calendar

So is anyone using the calendar? You can add events such as birthdays, anniversaries, whatever. Public events will show up on the forum main page.

You should also have a private calendar and can set it up to remind you of an event too! I just put in my trip to FL in March and now I'm getting excited. Is it March yet?

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 09:53 PM
Miss New Booty

WOOHOO!!! Jade you are coming to FL in March!!!! What part?!?!?!
I need to go check out that calender right now!!

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 10:19 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Orlando, Jackie. Coming down to celebrate my adorable Godson's very 1st birthday!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 10:42 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww how neat!!!! That is so cool! I bet you are going to have a fabulous time, girl!!! Maybe we can say hi! Isn't Capn' going to Disney in March, too?!?!?! We should have a PT get together!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

We should! I'll be driving down on the 10th or 11th, and driving back on the 14th. We should do lunch!

Stephanie

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-24-2004, 10:46 PM
Miss New Booty

We should! That would be SO much fun!!!! How far is the drive from there?

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 12:08 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

About 8 hrs. It isn't a bad drive, I just turn up the music and go.

Stephanie

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 12:11 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Is everyone holidaying in March or something??? In just 7 and a half weeks I fly out to Vanuatu!!! I'm soooooo excited!!! It's my first overseas trip and it's also my 21st birthday present!! Yes I know I'm one very spoiled little chicky!!!lol I fly out on the 24th incase any one was wondering....Alex organised it so we'd be there for our 6th year anniversary togehter on the 25th (my birthday is the 23rd and I didn't want to go before it)....don't get excited though guys, he's told me our engagement is at least three years away!!lol Ok I'll shutup now...I'm babbling.....hey pt is going to be quiet with everyone away!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 08:43 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

I've been using the calendar.

~ Jodi ~

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 11:28 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

I used the calender! (that's how everyone knew it was my anniversary!) It is a WAY cool feature!! I didn't know you could do a private one though! I'll have to check it out!
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-07-2004, 11:52 AM
PT's Favorite 'Little Sister'

LOL! I haven't been on here long enough to use the feature. lol! Wow, I didn't realize so much would be going on in March. I'm looking forward to the first day of spring, tis my b-day. Congrats on going to FL Jade, I miss going there; When I was younger we went down there a couple of times for vacation, those were the good days. *sighs* lol!

~*|MP|*~
:: Webmistress & Musician-in-Training ::

<- Got Moo?

"Great works are performed not be strength, but by perseverance."
~Samuel Johnson

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Going to check it out....

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!