Christmas Card Lists have gone out - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Exclamation Christmas Card Lists have gone out

If you didn't receive an email and should have, please PM me. Probably 75% of you didn't send your email addresses in the PMs you sent, so I just went by what you used for PT's database but I know those often aren't updated or checked regularly.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 05:09 PM
PT's Official Law Breaker

Just wanted to say if anyone wondered why my name wasn't on the list after I said on the thread I was going to do it, some things came up and we are going to have to use the money I would have spent on that on something else, so I will have to give it a miss this time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-27-2005, 05:49 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I am going to start them this week!!!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin