Email Notifications - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Wink Email Notifications

I'm no longer receiving email notifications to posts I've subscribed to. The little box is clicked and in my user options I have it checked to send email notifications for every post I reply to....but I'm not getting ANY email notifications anymore (I used to up until about a week ago).

I'm confused....why is this happening?? And how do I fix it???????

~ Jodi ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 12:25 PM
Irregular and Proud!

Sometimes I get notifications and sometimes I don't. Sometimes there is a significant delay. Perhaps there is a bug somewhere in the system.

Patti

Back in NC again! (Army wife and proud!)
Chinnies: Maureen, Max, and Muad'Dib
Cats: Daphne (who says, I only play with mousie toys with a string tail and a bell.)
And introducing: Tasselhof and Kittira (Hubbie's childhood cats, who are 10 and 9 repectively)
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

This is off the subject Patti, but I love your avatar!!

~ Jodi ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 12:52 PM
PT's Favorite 'Little Sister'

Are you guys using the quick reply thingy at the bottom? I get e-mail notifications if I click on the "post a reply" button and get no e-mail notifications (or they're very delayed) if I use the quick reply thing. lol!

~*|MP|*~
:: Webmistress & Musician-in-Training ::

<- Got Moo?

"Great works are performed not be strength, but by perseverance."
~Samuel Johnson

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 01:06 PM Thread Starter

Most of the time I'm using the quick reply....hmmmm, maybe that's the problem! Thanks MP!

~ Jodi ~

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 01:10 PM
PT's Favorite 'Little Sister'

No prob, I'm glad I was of some help. I was having the same problem, but wasn't sure if anyone else was or not. So, I just kept it to myself. LOL!

~*|MP|*~
:: Webmistress & Musician-in-Training ::

<- Got Moo?

"Great works are performed not be strength, but by perseverance."
~Samuel Johnson

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 05:10 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

I'm sure it is a bug in the system One of the admins will look into it as soon as they are able!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 07:57 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I'm having the same problem but realized that I don't get any notification when I use the quick reply thing.

Rhonda

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 10:12 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Sorry, it's a quick reply bug. Can you live with it or should I do away with quick reply?

Stephanie

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 10:42 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

don't do away with quick reply lol j/k do what is best for the forums & members!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 09:10 AM
Irregular and Proud!

Yeah, the quick reply is cool (as I am using it right now). I usually check the forum once per day anyway, so I think that keeping the quick reply would be good.

Patti

Back in NC again! (Army wife and proud!)
Chinnies: Maureen, Max, and Muad'Dib
Cats: Daphne (who says, I only play with mousie toys with a string tail and a bell.)
And introducing: Tasselhof and Kittira (Hubbie's childhood cats, who are 10 and 9 repectively)