Forum Rules Updated - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 03:11 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Exclamation Forum Rules Updated

Everyone, please take a moment to review the rules for all of us here at Paw-Talk. They have been updated and some re-worded in order to more accurately address any issue that may arise.

The rules are accessible at any time by clicking on the link located in the Navigation Bar or by clicking the link below:
http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/rules.php

I also added our policy on using the Reputation System as well, so please take time to read that thoroughly.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 08:47 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Okay, I have a question. I think I may not have been following a rule in regards to the reputation system . I know myself, and others (as I have received from them) often give points for postings of support through hard times (with thank you notes). Is that okay? I mean it's not a post of "here's a great way to train your dog" but it's also not really "look at my cute pic". So, do they fall in the okay zone? Or should we not give out points for them "sending vibes our way" ?

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

Last edited by lixx; 12-23-2004 at 08:59 AM.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 02:28 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

IMO, I think supporting a member through a rough time certainly qualifies as being helpful, so I don't see a problem with those type of points.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-27-2004, 11:52 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Okay good! Thanks

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-05-2005, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Just so you're all aware, we have also just added a Privacy Policy, simply so that it's in writing. Nothing has changed from prior practices.

Stephanie