Members who use Hotmail, please read. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-23-2006, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Members who use Hotmail, please read.

You may experience problems receiving notifications from PT for a little while (including new registrations). It seems hotmail has decided to reject any and all emails from our server for some strange reason. Loxias is looking into it, so please bear with us! Apologies for the inconvenience.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006, 02:51 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Stephanie

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006, 03:36 AM
Dinky Corsetkisser

mine have always gone to my junk mail, I always look there, but no matter what I do thats where they end up...

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006, 08:59 AM
Fluffy Chimphead

iig f it is going in to your junk mail mark it as not junk and in ur filters put the email address that sends out the mail, to go to your inbox rather then your junk mail. I had to do that with a few things that i suspribe to that goes to my inbox to make sure i get them. What has probably gone on is a few people may have marked it as junk mail and hotmail set their filters to filter the mail to junk boxes. I hope that helps.

Mum to 1 sweet angel Skyla
and 3 little Furry monsters Tigger (Wiggers)
, Soxy Butt (toxic)
and Button (Butt Head)
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-24-2006, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

It's all bouncing back completely as of yesterday, though it may be fixed now.

Stephanie

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Hotmail doesn't like PT, apparently. This is happening again at the moment.

Stephanie

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

bad hotmail..!! bad!! what is wrong with them...dont they know what a cool site this is...hehe....
i hope the problem gets fixed soon...

Lve Never Fails

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 07:47 PM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

I think when I first registered it went into my junkmail. I don't get notifications so that's probably where they're at. I very rarely check my junkmail.

*Missy*
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie1205
I think when I first registered it went into my junkmail. I don't get notifications so that's probably where they're at. I very rarely check my junkmail.
No, they're getting bounced back to our server today. They aren't being received at all.

Stephanie

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

so like i said...BAD HOTMAIL!! :p

Lve Never Fails

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2006, 12:18 PM
RAT ADDICT

I was actually gonna start a thread about that,asking where my notifications were going.I get instant notification,so I know when someone replies,but these past few days I have been getting either none or only a few,then I come in and see most of the things I replied to have replies.I was wondering why I wasn't getting my notifications.Now I know.Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Either way,hotmail is bad and whether I get the notifications or not...I still will be coming here!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-09-2006, 11:25 PM

i haven't had a prob with hotmail and pt but i hardly have anything other than fourm mail go to my hotmail account