More New Avatars added - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2004, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

More New Avatars added

I also just added a ton of new Avs for you.

Here are some of them:

Feel free to browse the avatar gallery to view the rest of the 45 total added.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2004, 05:15 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

WoW Jade.... You sure are busy today arent ya???? Thanks for all of the hard work
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2004, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

That's exactly the problem! I'm not busy so I find things to do such as add new smilies and avs!

Glad you appreciate the effort though!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2004, 05:51 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Thanks Jade you are doing a great job! So wonderful!

I got one for me!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-27-2004, 08:42 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

Oooh, I love the cham one!