New Buttons - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

New Buttons

I further customized our buttons on all 3 styles - hope you like them!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 12:35 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

you're the best Jade. THanks for everything you do

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

You're more than welcome! Thanks for being part of the forum!

Oh! I also changed the PM image from "quote" back to "reply" when viewing a PM. It previously said Quote but was the same as the old reply function. I thought it was quite confusing so I changed it for you all.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 12:42 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Jade you are the bestest!! I love em (of course I love everything you do! lol) the first thing I thought of when I saw the buttons was "blues clues" LMAO!! ok ok I'm warped
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

They are great! Thanks Jade!

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 01:35 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Oh! I also changed the PM image from "quote" back to "reply" when viewing a PM. It previously said Quote but was the same as the old reply function. I thought it was quite confusing so I changed it for you all.
Woo hoo! I thought I was going nuts when I couldn't find a reply button on the PM's! Of course, now that you mention it, it makes perfect sense that quote would do the same...sigh... I think I'm getting old and feeble minded

You rock Jade!

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 01:47 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Jade - I don't like 'em. Change 'em....now.

JUST KIDDING! You know I love ya!
Good job girlie!

~ Jodi ~

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 05:51 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Great!!!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Romping Ratties

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGawana
Ha!

Well I happen to like them much better now and find them very cute. Is it possible though to make them a different color? Like pink perhaps?

KIDDING! KIDDING!

Good job.

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 09:15 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGawana
Jodi, you slay me!

Nice work Jade, as always!

Rhonda

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 10:52 PM
Romping Ratties

OMG Jade! I love you! LOL I just looked at the blue style right now and I LOVE it! It's so very pretty! Plus, I also love the green reputation button! I am difinitely sticking with this color!

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

They look awesome ... you do such a good job!
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-24-2004, 07:11 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Correct as usual King Friday. I super love it all, thanks for doing all you do!

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-28-2004, 10:45 PM
Next Member of the Booger Clan

Ooh, they're really cool!!!

Thanks, Jade!!!

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

~Nikki and Sandy~