New items added to the PT Store! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Smile New items added to the PT Store!

Hey everyone, I added a couple new items to the PT Store today!

The t-shirt says "Chinchillas -- More than a hobby, it's an addiction!" and features an adorable chinchilla graphic!

This logo is also on a clock, hooded sweatshirt, and mousepad for all you chinchilla addicts out there!

I'm working on a few more too! Be sure to keep checking!

Suggestions welcome, by the way!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 11:21 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Another item added ...

This is for any bird lovers out there ... It's on a t-shirt, sweat-shirt, and mug. If you want it on something else, just let me know! (no charge to change images around, just to customize an image!)

Stephanie

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 11:23 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

One more added ...

Right now this one's only on a mug, but like I said, I can add it to any product.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2002, 11:25 AM
Fertile Myrtle

Good job, they look great!!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-23-2002, 06:43 PM

awwwww it all looks great...

you do great work Jade
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Hey Jade...i just came across this!

Is this store still open for business?

Lve Never Fails

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 08:00 PM
RAT ADDICT

Oooh...nice!

Just curious tho...why is there an angry face for this thread? That kind of confused me.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 10:27 PM
can't think of one, help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat
Oooh...nice!

Just curious tho...why is there an angry face for this thread? That kind of confused me.
Me too I wondered about the face
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

i think it was just a mistake.......more importantly....is the PT store still open for business Stephanie???
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2007, 11:17 PM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnature
i think it was just a mistake.......more importantly....is the PT store still open for business Stephanie???
I definatly wanna know that too!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 12:32 AM
Curmudgeon

She's going to be offline for a couple of days, while moving.

bob

The Mistress
"Cogito Ergo Zoom"
I think, therefore I drive fast.
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Yep and I'm sure she will answer when she has the time

luvnature
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-03-2007, 12:24 AM

Well I'm not 100% on the store. I know that things are still listed but Steph will definitely have to get back to you about that.

The angry face was a glitch when doing some work to the site a while back. All of the post icons change to something else during the process. There may be other old posts that have the wrong icons next to them. I completely forgot about that happening.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Andy will eventually be taking over the store, we just have to get it transferred. Nothing new has been added in quite some time, so hopefully he will be able to get some new products and designs in.

As for the icon, see Dena's answer.

I am indeed still busy getting unpacked and such as well as driving back to Charlotte to have Creole rechecked today, so my online time will be very limited. My computer isn't hooked up to the internet yet (some idiot didn't feel the need to install a cable jack in any of the spare bedrooms so I have to go find a PCI card for the wireless connection since my computer is ancient), and I'm using Charlie's laptop in the mean time.

Stephanie

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Playful Pup

I edited the thread to remove the grumpy smiley. Just doesn't seem right on a shopping thread - new duds are so fun!