NEW Pocket Palz!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Cool NEW Pocket Palz!!

Hey guys,

It seems we've had a surge of Pocket Palz!! We're also devising a new system that writes the code for you, with a choice of two certificates. Cats, Dogs, and Chinchillas are currently done, and I expect to finish the rest tonight.
http://www.paw-talk.net/adopt

We now have 10 different cats, 10 different dogs, 10 different chins, and 7 guinea pigs along with rabbits, prairie dogs, chipmunks, and even frogs!! More are being added all the time and they all need loving homes!

Enjoy!!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 05:34 PM
Fertile Myrtle

They look great!! Keep up the good work!!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 06:54 PM

I really like all the new colors that you have added Jade.. They are great. Keep 'em coming!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 10:27 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

You have done a great job with them.

post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 11:17 PM
Thinking About Nothing But My Buns!

Good Job!!!!

Thank you So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hershey:

Add your Rabbitry to my Breeder Listing!!
Just come to the
site and email me with your information!!

post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Woohoo!! I just finished the last of them!! They're all linked and take you straight to code!

I also added two new chins, a pink white and a tan

I'm glad you guys like them!! I'm gonna go soak my hands in some hot water now! Too much coding!!

Stephanie

post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-17-2002, 11:45 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

Woo Hoo! Tan?!? You rock Jade!!!

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 11:23 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

awww Thanks! They are all wonderfull!

post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 11:38 AM
Princess in Waiting

Arrow

And no birds........

Love you, Jade!

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I'll talk to Adriana ...

Luv ya, Critter!

Stephanie

post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 11:58 AM
Princess in Waiting

Cool

I have to be extra nice to you or you're gonna change me to Paw Talk's Biggest Pest!!!

CRITTERCALL

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Okay, I am totally NOT an artist like she is but how's this, Critter?

Stephanie

post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 12:01 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

I think it looks good!

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 12:20 PM
Princess in Waiting

Cool

Love it!!!

CRITTERCALL

post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-18-2002, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Other colors? I'll see if she can improve it any and we'll get it up on the site soon, Critter!

Stephanie

Tags
guinea pig, prairie dog, prairie dogs