New Smilie Feature! - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

You're all very welcome

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 06:42 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Say, does anyone know who Bill Engvall is and what he's famous for? For those of you who don't know, he's famous for his "Here's your sign!" jokes. Basically, he feels that stupid people should be required to walk around holding a sign saying "I'm stupid." It would avoid a lot of hassel. If someone was being problematic, you could then say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see your sign." And everytime someone does something dumb (like grabbing the exhaust pipe on a car after it's been run - OW!) he'd say, "Here's your sign."

This new feature reminds me of that. I may have to update my signature.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 06:43 PM
Next Member of the Booger Clan

Jade ROCKS!

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

~Nikki and Sandy~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 09:52 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

OMG Roz!! I was going to do that!!! LMAO! I love that song! He actually sand it with Travis Trit & Jeff Foxworthy.
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-22-2004, 11:26 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Kay,

Yeah, I remember the song! Did you see those guys on tour? Or rent the DVD recorded during the tour? It's GREAT. It's Bill Engvall, Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy and someone whose name I keep forgetting, but he's hilarious too. lol. The DVD is Blue Collar Comedy Tour. I also heard that it was such a huge success that sometime soon they're getting a show.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #21 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 12:41 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

that comedy show is awesome!

thank you so much, jade! you are (as tony the tiger would say...) grrrrrreat!

post #22 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 06:00 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

I miss Scooter!

Woohoo Jade! This is awesome!

Karen

[

post #23 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-25-2004, 11:19 AM
Proud New Mommy

Tears of joy, man! This brings a new meaning to PT.

Awesome, Steph!!!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #24 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-25-2004, 06:22 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

YAY!!!

the other guy on The Blue Collar Comedy Tour is Ron White...and if I am not mistaken he is from Fritch, Texas he says about it on the comedy tour and that is only about 60 miles from where i live.

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #25 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-25-2004, 06:40 PM
Adolescent Pup

TOO MUCH FUN
post #26 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 07:25 AM
Part of the Pack

Jade, you are the BEST

'Berry 4ever in my
RIP 5/27/91-4/4/05
post #27 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 08:39 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

How did I miss this thread

What a cool new feature Jade!!!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #28 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 09:43 PM
Playful Pup

I Think I Got It?

D.O.D. Friday August 13th, 2004
post #29 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-26-2004, 09:44 PM
Playful Pup

Does It Work In Siggy's??

D.O.D. Friday August 13th, 2004
post #30 of 58 (permalink) Old 09-17-2004, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

BUMP

Stephanie