News Feed just added - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking News Feed just added

I just added a news feed to Paw-Talk. It's on the front page (www.paw-talk.net) and allows you to see mostly animal news, as well as top stories from Yahoo.

Let me know how you like it!

PS
We're working on the font size, it's a little big as of now.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 01:31 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

its nice! The scrolling I discovered by accident... maybe if you noted how to scroll in that little bottom color thing? Also, how do you scroll back up?

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

It repeats - I think you have to wait for it to repeat. I'll add a note about the scrolling!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 01:44 PM
Fertile Myrtle

Very cool!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 08:28 PM
I'm a Closet Nose Picking Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keritsubo
its nice! The scrolling I discovered by accident... maybe if you noted how to scroll in that little bottom color thing? Also, how do you scroll back up?
It scrolls the feed you select and repeats. Mousing over will stop the scrolling if you need a little more time to read the first part of the article.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

cool!!! i like it!

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2004, 12:30 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

ooo I gets it! It look nice.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Miss New Booty

Awesome!!!! It looks very cool!!!

~* Jackie *~