Next Phase for Paw Talk - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Next Phase for Paw Talk

Dear Paw-Talk Members,

I am pleased to announce that Paw-Talk has been acquired by a small forum management firm. I have had lengthy discussions with the new folks and they are really great guys and have the energy and passion to take Paw-Talk to the next level.

I would like to thank you all very much for helping make Paw-Talk what it is today (especially Jade and the rest of the Admin and Mod Team) and ask you to give a warm welcome to the new owners of Paw-Talk. I am excited for the community to be getting a new owner who will have the time and passion to help foster the community to be the best it can be.

Kind Regards,

Andy R

Last edited by aviv_e; 11-20-2007 at 04:16 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Newborn Pup

Andy, Thanks for the warm intro!

Dear Members, Let me introduce myself... My name is Aviv and I'm super excited to have acquired this community and look forward to becoming part of the it.

Our intent is to hold this community as part of our portfolio for many years to come. This community is one of a couple of communities we are buying. We have ideas about features that we believe could be of value to the community and we will want to share those with you and hear your thoughts. You probably have ideas yourself and we will want to hear those as well.

We don't have endless resources to develop new stuff, but we do have some, and we want those resources to work on things the community wants.

Anyway - this is just an intro posting and I just wanted to say hi and share some of the excitement on our end...

We want to hear from you and get to know you!!!

Aviv

Last edited by aviv_e; 11-20-2007 at 04:17 AM.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 03:59 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Nice to meete you Aviv!

to PawTalk!
I look forward to getting to know you.

Lve Never Fails

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 12:06 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Nice to meet you Aviv.

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 10:23 AM
RAT ADDICT

Nice to meet you!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Will It Ever Change?

wow! exciting! nice to meet you Aviv! welcome to the paw talk community you know, if you have pets, you have to tell us about them and post a picture or two hehe

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Newborn Pup

Thanks everyone so much
Really excited about this community!
Looking forward to getting to know you!
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 02:25 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Gotta love an owner who jumps in and starts using silly smilies right off the bat.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Newborn Pup

hey, you haven't even seen half of my smily-stuffed posts
but i know the rules.. not too many silly smilies, or the mods will get my post deleted...
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:13 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

....Jon (Toky Ohki ), I think is the only smile nazi...hehe...

Lve Never Fails

post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviv_e View Post
hey, you haven't even seen half of my smily-stuffed posts
but i know the rules.. not too many silly smilies, or the mods will get my post deleted...
Ahh, you gotta have some silliness now and again. We only get delete happy about posts if they're mostly useless.

Stephanie

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade View Post
Ahh, you gotta have some silliness now and again. We only get delete happy about posts if they're mostly useless.

You mean like this one? http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/f33/hey-you-43780.html

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:56 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasami View Post
If you're referring to the 'little silliness' yes.

By 'mostly useless' I meant the majority of a member's posts.

Stephanie

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 03:29 AM

Hello Aviv and welcome to PAW TALK!

I hope you've got some neat & nifty things in store for us...we deserve only the best.
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-31-2007, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Hellos Nice to meet you, welcome to Paw-Talk!