No more Negative Reputation - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 06:41 PM

One bad apple!!!!!

Sorry Steph! It shouldn't have come to this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 06:54 PM
Blu

I hate that you had to do this. It's so sad that people can't just take advice or give advice without someone taking something the wrong way, and acting out like a child would in order to "resolve" the issue. I think it's best that the mod's handle any issues anyway. That way it can't be missused. I think your doing a great job Jade, and I appreciate your just being here and keeping the board in order!
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 07:14 PM

Wow! I'm sorry to hear that this is such a big hulabaloo. Poor dear. Hopefully, this will solve the problem.

I don't see what the big deal is. When the reputation system started, I usually just read the chin threads and didn't post much, because I didn't have a lot of time to devote to the computer, but I still wanted to be in the loop. Consequently, I think I missed the initial period of the reputation system where it was used a lot, and I don't have a lot of points. But hey, it doesn't really matter. As I recall, you can't see it unless you go into a persons profile. JEEZ!

Virtual hug and virtual aspirin to you.

Patti
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 03:32 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Please let the mods do that. PM/email a mod if you find something rude unless you know the person very well. We had problems with a member doing that and it led to issues ...
Sure thing, Jade. I'll let the mods handle it all, then.

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 01:29 PM
Seeker of Orbs

well, i'm glad the reputation system is disabled. being a new user i didn't quite get what it was about, but i do now..... and being on the outside looking in..seeing how everything was handled...i dunno....i'm just going to be very cautious.

~beth

thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 02:36 PM

the system itself is not disabled, only the ability to leave negative ratings have been disabled.

and for the record, you can not make a judgement on how a situation was handled without knowing the full story... not just one "lop sided" version of it.

Last edited by Chrisanne; 01-13-2005 at 02:39 PM.
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 04:43 PM

Steph, I support you hon.