No more Negative Reputation - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Exclamation No more Negative Reputation

Okay, I'm tired of dealing with people not being able to handle someone disagreeing with them. Negative reputation has been completely disabled. You may only leave positive. The same rules still apply, use it for helpful posts only, not for 'popularity'.

If you have a problem with a post, please use the 'Report This Post' feature.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

That makes si nce......
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 07:14 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

(just thought you might need one of those)

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 07:24 PM

Aww hun
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Fertile Myrtle

It's sad that a few people have to ruin things for the whole bunch.

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Miss New Booty

Christi!!!!
((hugs)) hon!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I'm sorry some people can't take life.

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Quote:
It's sad that a few people have to ruin things for the whole bunch.
I agree I am sorry you had to do this.I think the forum is great and you put so much time and effort into trying to improve the forum.Making it the best place to be.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Steph I'm sorry

Maybe it's for the better though.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 01:41 AM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

Just out of curiousity, I understood there to be admin feedback that counts at a heavier weight than the regular feedback that is given by other users. Would it be wise to keep that in store for those really bad "report this post" issues? That may be what you are implying, but I thought I would ask to be sure.

I just wanted to add that I'm sorry for whatever grief this system has caused you. I guess there are some concepts that are too hard to grasp.

post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetrabbit
Just out of curiousity, I understood there to be admin feedback that counts at a heavier weight than the regular feedback that is given by other users. Would it be wise to keep that in store for those really bad "report this post" issues? That may be what you are implying, but I thought I would ask to be sure.
There will be no more negative rep at all, admin or otherwise, but it was reserved for misuse of the system. (i.e. giving someone negative reputation b/c you didn't like what you think they gave you and name calling, etc)

Stephanie

post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 03:28 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Steph I'm sorry hun.....It's sad that some people can't except critisism and learn from it.....hugs to ya

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 04:49 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aw. I'm sorry. Some people take things to seriously .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Now when we find posts that are rude or hateful, would it be okay to PM the person and POLITELY tell them so? I think that would be my plan of action ... PM them with a polite request to act in a civil and polite manner.

And I guess when it gets (really) bad, we do as always and report the post.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-12-2005, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Please let the mods do that. PM/email a mod if you find something rude unless you know the person very well. We had problems with a member doing that and it led to issues ...

Stephanie