Not seeing recent subscribed posts? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Not seeing recent subscribed posts?

When I go to my profile and subscribed threads,I am not seeing some of my recent posts lately that I responded to in the last few days?.. is it just me?? Just wondered!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 03:37 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

It may be from when we were having problems, or it could be if you are using the quick reply at the bottom.

I know that threads don't show up for me as "subscribed" if I use the quick reply feature, plus I don't get email notification.

Rhonda

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 06:24 PM
Administrator

Actually the issue is that AOL is bouncing any emails sent by our forum. Members subscribed to threads are receiving multiple emails, so AOL is viewing this as SPAM. I sent an email through their support form yesterday but have heard nothing. PLEASE, PLEASE email AOL and tell them you're having this issue, assure them mail from paw-talk.net is NOT spam, and ask that they allow our emails to go through once more.

I disabled your notification by default status until then - my inbox has been overflowing with bounced emails.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 08:41 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Will you recieve email from paw-talk if you put it in your safe list?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 08:51 PM
Administrator

It appears they're being stopped immediately by AOL. I'm not sure, I'd never use AOL.