NOTICE: Forum Pruning This Week - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 02:35 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Exclamation NOTICE: Forum Pruning This Week

Please make sure you have a valid email listed in your profile. On Friday the 31st, I'll be sending out a deletion notice to any members who have not logged into the forum and posted in the past 90 days. Any emails that bounce will automatically have the associated memberships removed. (How can we warn you if we can't reach you?)

We're trying to free up some space and deleting inactive members helps to do so.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 08:21 AM
Playful Pup

helloooo

Hey Jade,

I updated my e-mail, but still have not gotten any notices from the site.... I sometimes don't have access to the internet for 60 day shots, so don't delete me

-Me

Proud Member of the MCBA

(Mutation Chinchilla Breeders Association)

13 Years Devoted to Chinchillas

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 11:46 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Wow, I'll bet that frees up tons of space ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 01:50 AM
Lyn
Newborn Pup

My email address is still valid. I logged on to keep from being deleted.
Lyn

"It is what it is, it's not what it should have been or what it could have been, it is what it is!"

post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Welcome back, we'd love to hear how you've been.

Stephanie

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 07:16 AM
Newborn Pup

Hi.I got the e-mail about getting deleated so thought i better get back here fast as i love this site.Thanks .
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 08:40 AM
I'm a Closet Nose Picking Instructor

Jeepers, Creepers, where'd you get those peepers....
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 11:33 AM
Adolescent Pup

I'm thinking 100 members or more will be gone...

*Corina's Critter World*

post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 12:40 PM
Newborn Pup

Hmmm....that is weird. I log in quite regularly but don't post very often. I got one of your deletion emails.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 12:44 PM
Newborn Pup

deleation e-mails

Hi.I am on here quiet abit to see what people post and i got a notice this morning.
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 12:47 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

To my understanding it isn't just a matter of logging in, it also has to do with contributing to the forums by posting as well... I believe that email went out to anyone who hasn't logged in AND posted in the last 90 days.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 01:01 PM
Newborn Pup

Ooops didn't see the AND part!

Pam,
Chin mom to 27 chins
& one dog, Snickers

post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 01:07 PM
Moving Out to Accommodate Her Pets

I have been in lurker mode for many monthes now. It hasn't been the greatest time for me with alot of deaths in my family but I am posting to say I am alive and kicking lol and please don't delete me yet . I have been logging on but i have had so much going on and then on top of everything i fried two puters grrrr
Hope everyone is well and had a great holiday
Barb

http://community.webshots.com/user/possummomca
Pets are for life
Not just for xmas
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 01:19 PM
Nib
Newborn Pup

Post Still Here

I can't believe I've been away for 90 days. I haven't felt like posting much since Nibbler's death

I'm posting this to keep my membership alive. Though I'm more of a lurker than anything else.

Food?
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Afraid of the Title Fairy!

I know I haven't been posting much, but I want to stay a member of the forum!!
P.S. I might be a while off of here again. I'm moving to either Illinois or New York before the end of the month and will need time to get set back up. Wish us luck