Paw-Talk Pet Forums Image Hosting - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-16-2003, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Paw-Talk Pet Forums Signature Hosting

Are you tired of trying to figure out the right size and picture type for your attachments? Tired of fighting with photo sizing software trying to make it fit? Tired of waiting and waiting for free hosting sites to load, or not having them load at all? We have your answer!

Due to the high confusion rate and general lack of reliability found with other services, Paw-Talk has implemented a very cheap and simple image hosting service!

Feel free to take a peek and try it for yourself:

http://www.paw-talk.net/sighosting
Username: test
Password: 123456
Note: all pictures uploaded to this account will be deleted every couple of days, regardless of what they are. Please don't store your pictures here or link them except to test out the system.

We're providing this service for our forum members at an incredibly cheap rate! It's only $10 per year for 6 MB (mega-bytes), payable in one year or 6 month increments. Yep, for only $5 in 6 months, you can have your pictures reliably hosted for use anywhere on the net! Additional space can also be purchased. This is especially useful for posting pictures on forums, etc. It also helps cover costs of maintaining Paw-Talk and keep us up and running!

If you'd like to set up an account, please PM Jade with the username you'd like, password you'd like, and title the PM "Picture Hosting". We accept PayPal or you can mail a money order to Jade - include which method you'd like to use in the PM.

As an added tidbit, we want to let you know that when Paw-Talk upgrades to the new version of our forum software in the very near future, attachments will be limited to a certain amount and there will be a system in which you must delete old pictures in order to add new ones. This hosting system can help avoid that hassle as well.

Please read the Terms before signing up.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 07:45 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

I've been using it for a little while now and love it! It's really easy to use - even someone who doesn't know much about hosting/linking will be able to make great use of this.

And I've found the reliability to be SO much better than other hosting sites I've been using!

~ Jodi ~

post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-20-2003, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Glad you like it, Jodi!

We're also working on writing up a tutorial but in the meantime, I'm always available to help answer questions!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-21-2003, 11:05 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

It is something I am thinking about doing for the New Year. ia m SO tired of being frustrated it will be worth it.

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-28-2003, 08:46 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I think I would like to use that. Haven't got to check it out but it sounds great! I can't figure out the other ones on the net. Confuse me too much.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-28-2003, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

See how you like it Brandy, and let me know.

Stephanie

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-28-2003, 08:59 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

hehehe I did it! I did it! Yay! (I sound soooo immature, lol) I am soo happy that was easy. I would like to do that. I think I could handle 10.00 a year. Cool, so I guess now I will have to delete it, lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-28-2003, 10:48 PM
Arianna

Interesting. Much better than uploading them via FTP.

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 09:00 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Yup, I agree. And it's so easy!

~ Jodi ~

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Well, I guess that now with the upgrade complete I should be PM Jade soon to get my account set up, lol. I already saw where it showed a no hotlinking thing in the place of my blinkies. I had to take them out,

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-09-2004, 09:14 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I love it too. It is so, so easy to use and manage!

Now if I could only figure out how to use this new forum -
I am such a dork knob

[center]

[
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-09-2004, 09:16 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

lol :blob3:

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Official Thread Hogger

[QUOTDeja]
I am such a dork knob [/QUOTE]

hehehehehe...

After reading all of your posts I am gonna have to check that out.

Carrera
__

Panda

Kit 1

Kit 2

The Winner Is.......
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 01:52 AM
Official Thread Hogger

uhh Jade??? I couldn't log in...I entered my username and password and it still wouldn't accept me??

Carrera
__

Panda

Kit 1

Kit 2

The Winner Is.......
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-10-2004, 01:56 AM
Official Thread Hogger

I just figured it out...guess it would help if I read the WHOLE thing huh?

Carrera
__

Panda

Kit 1

Kit 2

The Winner Is.......