pictures - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-11-2003, 11:57 PM Thread Starter
Boo
Adolescent Pup

Question pictures

Is it ok just to post pics with a regular post, or do we reserve it for "special occasions"? I have lots of pix, and I am addicted to posting them.

*Dani*

Owned by:
Jezebel, White Capped Pionus
Lu, Hahn's Macaw
Bubbles, Toy poodle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 12:47 AM

Yes you can post pictures with a regular post. If you haven't already noticed we are all picture lovers here. You can post them as an attachment or link them from a photo hosting site (or whatever you call it). So post your pics!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 01:35 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Yeah boo we love to go 'awwww' over pics!!! Pics are great!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 10:51 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

We're about to upgrade the forum in the next few months and due to space issues there will be an attachment limit, so if you could link them from a photo hosting source now, you could get used to the process for the near future.
http://www.hpphotos.com is a good site for this!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 11:40 AM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

Cooooool!! That is ONE neat site, Jade! I take it it's free to use??
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 11:45 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

Jade, if I use my own website to link from... how long should I wait before deleting them from my website so it doesn't affect people here? (kinda like pruning how often do you get rid of the old threads?) did that make sense?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 11:54 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I ditch threads in the general forums every 60 days.

And yes, hpphotos is free.

Stephanie

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 12:01 PM
Beanie Fanatics Anonymous Member

Hey Jade, with that site can I put all my pictures on there, like an online photogallary without people seeing them? Cause I need to find a place where I can store my pics, cause I am using alot of space on my computer. Thanks.

I Love You Logan & Cledus!!!

Logan Indy Ping-Pong Pinkerton Gissa Cledus

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 12:02 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

You should be able to. I wouldn't count on it as a permanent source though. Servers can go down, files can be lost. I'd burn your pics to CD to save them instead.

Stephanie

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-12-2003, 12:05 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Thanks Jade! I'll try to make it a habit to start linking (will help on your cost too! )