Please Read: Please Report Posts - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Exclamation Please Report Posts

Once again, it appears we're being inundated with SPAMmers. I have removed the ability to use links in signatures until reaching 30 posts, much like links in posts, but some of these folks are determined.

When you see posts which don't make sense or are just one line quips and then some sort of promotional information after reaching 20 posts in order to post links, please use the Report This Post button! That sends an email to all moderators so that we can take care of it!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

I will make sure I report anybody who is spamming!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Hello Earthling

Ditto

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-03-2009, 04:59 PM

Another Marine Wife I see

Semper Fi

OO Rah

And spammers are so annoying, its so hard to find forums not completely taken over by them. I'm new, but I'll keep an eye out as well. =)