Pocket Palz!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Pocket Palz!!!

Hey everyone!!

Check out my sig!! Want one?? They're called Pocket Palz and are available here:
http://www.paw-talk.net/adopt/palz.htm

Currently there are cats, dogs, chins, guinea pigs, rabbits, prairie dogs, and even frogs!! More to be added later!!

MANY, MANY thanks to MusicPawz for designing the Palz for us!!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 12:32 AM

Talking

I got one already!! Isn't Bert cute?!? Thank You Musicpawz for designing them for us, they're adorable!
I might have to get a frog too, they're too cute to only pick one!
Thanks Jade and Adrianna!!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 12:35 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

LOL. Pick as many as you want, Becki!!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 12:41 AM

I got my babies! I am putting them in my signatures at HH and SoapAddict too! I love them! They are awesome!

THANKS!
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 01:02 AM

You're all very welcome, I'm glad everyone is enjoying them!!!! I plan to work on more soon. They're so fun!!! BTW, Thank YOU! For the comments, and all the thank yous!!! I truly appreciate it!!! I've adopted some myself, I'll probably put them on my site when the new remodel is done, they're just too cute. As I'm sure you can imagine, twas very hard for me to pick. lol!

I want to send a big THANK YOU to Jade and the rest of the PT crew, for everything!!! Like I told Jade, these Pocket Palz are a token of my appreciation!!!

*ahem* Check my siggy,
Jake, Rzeznik, Veruchka, and Greg. My babies!! lol!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 08:10 AM

Here are my babies. I have Misty(chin), Brandy(GP) and Robbit(Frog).

Hehe, They are so cute. Thanks Jade and MusicPawz.

Laura

Last edited by Jabbermama; 12-03-2002 at 08:17 AM.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 08:29 AM

Thank you Musicpawz and Jade. I really like my pocketpalz.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 11:45 AM
Erin

I have Tika the guinea pig, although not in my signature here, but on another forum to promote PT

Thanks MusicPawz!

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 12:08 PM

they are all adorable. i got a chin and a kitten. 2 pets i would love to have, but can't right now. (you have all sold me on chins.) thanks and good work to those who made them.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 04:02 PM

Very cute. I think I will hold out for the lizard ones I am hoping Musicpaws will create.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 04:44 PM

Lizgirl~ I may not be able to make a Lizard one. Some animals I'm afraid won't be doable... I'm sorry!!! I will try though!!!!! I hope I'll be able to!!

BTW, Thanks everyone for the thank yous, etc.... It really means a lot!!!

Dragonmaster~ Yup, they sold me as well on those chins! lol! I also adopted three animals I want but can't have until I move away and get married. lol! (Dog, Chin, and Bunny) heehee..
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 08:29 PM

too cute guys... i will be getting one soon... like when the kids are at school
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-2002, 09:23 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Thanks so much.They are simply irresitable.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-06-2002, 12:14 AM

LOL!!! Thanks Runt and Chrisanne! I appreciate that! (I have to admit, I'm starting to get obsessed with them myself. lol! Gonna have a page on my site about them when the remodel is done)

That's PT for ya, they're able to make anyone obsessed with anything!

Tags
guinea pig, prairie dog, prairie dogs