POLICY CHANGE: Christmas Cards - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-22-2005, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Exclamation POLICY CHANGE: Christmas Cards

Hi all,

Due to the personal nature of sharing addresses with people on the 'net, we're going to need to limit participation in the Christmas Card Exchange to members with at least 300 posts and at least 10 of those need to have been made in the last two months.

Thanks for understanding, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

PS
Those of you who wish to participate but are unable to due to this change, would there be any interest in sending E-Cards to members in a Christmas E-Card exchange as well? If so, it would be fairly easy to organize and I could send out the list of email addresses at the middle of December. Let me know if you're interested!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-23-2005, 05:45 PM

I would be interested in either sending cards or e-cards.
It wouldn't matter to me as either list would be fine.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-13-2005, 09:25 PM

How would we send e-cards to each other.
Askmrrio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-16-2005, 11:25 PM
PT's Official Law Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrrio
How would we send e-cards to each other.
Askmrrio
Jade or whoever is organizing it would collect the email addresses of the people involved and email the list to all of you. Then you would find a site that has Christmas e-cards and send one to each person on your list.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-17-2005, 01:54 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

We'd have to have more than 2 participants though, which doesn't look likely.

Stephanie

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Princess in Waiting

Jade - I realize I probably don't meet the posting within the past two months rule, but there are a lot of people on here that I would love to send a card to. Can you count me in on that? I'll put name and address on other list, just in case you need it.

Critter/Donna

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."