Private Messages - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Question Private Messages

I have a quick question: How many messages can we have in our PM box? Does the number include just your inbox or your sent box too?

I'm just curious about how often I need to clean out my PM box!

~ Jodi ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 03:14 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I think it's 50 total, but I'm not certain. I'll have to check!

Edit: Yep, 50 between sent and inbox.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Thanks!

~ Jodi ~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

Good question, I've been wondering that myself! It seems like my PM box is always full.... I have a bunch I save for "just incase i need that info again" Have I ever needed it again? Nope

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-25-2003, 07:06 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

50 wow talk about priviliges we r sooo luck 2 have a froum 2 chit chat about are darling lil pets
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-25-2003, 07:16 PM
Proud New Mommy

LOL.... I cant sand that Becki.... and then you delete it because you dont have the room and you sit and wonder.... "wow.... I KNOW im going to need that some day!!"

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau