Rak Rule Change - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-08-2005, 12:30 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Rak Rule Change

Due to some problems, we're changing two RAK Rules for next time.

You MUST have 300 posts and be an active PT member in order to participate. This is to prevent problems with inactive members forgetting their buddies, etc.

Due to legalities and potential problems with postal mail, you must be 18 years of age or send me written consent (as in on paper and signed by your parent(s), with phone contact information and names of parent(s)) from your parent(s) or guardian(s) in order to participate. If you are under 18 and wish to participate, please PM me for a mailing address and a consent form. The signed consent form must reach me two days before the RAK deadline so that I have time to verify the information and permission.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-08-2005, 09:51 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

O Jade, I am so sorry to hear there have been problems

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-08-2005, 02:35 PM

So I have to get my parents to sign a form so I can participate even if I don't give my mailing address and that stuff? Sorry there have been problems.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-08-2005, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

It's more so of a liability thing with people under the age of 18, Natalie.

Stephanie

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-08-2005, 03:58 PM

Okay, I'll see if my parents will let me before I get any forms and stuff. This shows how responsible you are, Steph, and how much you care about PT.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Seeker of Orbs

to bad there's been problems......
so much for doing it cuz of new member influx.....i was all like, looking forward to doing it next time and everything. oh well, only 224 posts to go!

~beth

thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-08-2005, 06:28 PM

Hey, cheer up! The next one will have to be after this one is finished, and if I remember correctly, this one goes until the end of the month. You can get 300 posts by then!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Bex is correct, each RAK lasts for an entire month You will be there in posts in no time
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Seeker of Orbs

hope so. ..... i'm just a quiet person...
here's to next time!

~beth

thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 08:07 AM

Doubt I will get 300 by the next time
I will try my hardest though
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

trust me guys...it goes by really quick!! just visit everywhere!