Referral Contest - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-09-2004, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Referral Contest

We're going to implement a referral contest for the months of February and March.

The member who gets the most referrals will win a prize pack from me, including a year of free image hosting via Paw-Talk (See this thread for details).

To understand how referrals work and get your individual referral ID, please Click Here. We just ask that you do not SPAM in order to get referrals. Please only post the link where allowed, and only email to family/friends.

Since I'm starting a bit late, here are the current referral numbers for February:

Calypso - 1
sammys_mama - 1
Mike LongIsland - 1
Jade - 1
Christi - 1

Have fun!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 07:56 AM
I'm a Closet Nose Picking Instructor

I've actually added the referral id to the postbit. If you look under your join date you'll see your referrer id with a number that's a link. You can either click the link to open a new window and copy the address in the bar, or you can right-click and copy the shortcut. This link will automatically fill out your name as the referrer if someone registers after clicking your link. Good Luck!

Last edited by Loxias; 02-17-2004 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Fixed a typo...
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 10:19 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxias
I've actually added the referral id to the postbit. If you look under your join date you'll see your referrer id with a number that's a link. You can either click the link to open a new window and copy the address in the bar, or you can right-click and copy the shortcut. This link will automatically fill out your name as the referrer if some registers after clicking your link. Good Luck!
I don't see that Lox?? All I see if the join date & # of posts. am I blind??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 11:23 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

You're likely not seeing it b/c he probably forgot to add it to both styles (See why I waited to add colors? LOL). I'll go take a peek.

Stephanie

post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 11:29 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

*slaps self on forhead* I gottcha Jade!
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 11:30 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Do you see it now? I see it on both colors. If not, log out then back in.

Stephanie

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

still don't see it I did log out & back in (man that felt wierd, I don't think I have EVER hit that log out button )

I'll look into it more at home tonight after work.
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Wait, are you using the left post display?

Stephanie

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

See it now?

Stephanie

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 12:20 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

I do, I do!!

Thanks Jade... sorry to be a pain in your butt!!

Last edited by fstybrat; 02-10-2004 at 12:57 PM.
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

After more than 2000 posts from you, I'm used to you by now!

Stephanie

post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 01:03 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-10-2004, 06:08 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

What an awesome contest!

post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-11-2004, 11:53 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Hey is their a way to see who you've referred? I know how to see how many you have but is there a way to see who it is? Just wondering...

*Brandy*

|
|
|