Reputation Levels - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-01-2004, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Reputation Levels

0 - User is still in their cocoon at this point.
10 - User is a butterfly in flight.
50 - User is a cheerful chinchilla.
150 - User is an informative iguana.
250 - User is a proud parrot.
350 - User is a wise owl.
450 - User is a helpful horse.
550 - User is an intelligent eagle.
650 - User is an amazing animal lover.
1000 - User has a wealth of animal knowledge.
1500 - User is a Dr. Doolittle wannabe.
2000 - User is the next Dr. Doolittle.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 05:04 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I have a question. I saw one user as having a reputation as off the scale, what does that mean, just curious...

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 05:16 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

yanno Good question maybe they don't have a reputation level so they are "off the scale" meaning not registering?? I really don't know I'm sure Jade will be around within the next few days to define that for us
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yeah, cool beans! I bet you are correct though.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-26-2004, 08:28 PM

Yeah, and I also noticed that the number of little squares that represent reputation are not always the same even if the same levels will display when you hover with your mouse ... I don't know what that means either ... I probably just overlooked something.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

I do believe that the # of squares is determined by the actual # (level #) not the level title. For example 1 square may indicate #'S 1-10 & 2 squares #'s 11-20... as where the reputation level title may be set differently, title 1 may = #'s 1-100 & title 2 101-200.

Does that make sense??

(note: these are not actual figures just for example purposes)
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-2004, 04:54 PM

I don't have reputation...but from what I read I should just based on time (or maybe that was just rep power). Need to look into this more
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-2004, 05:13 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I may have missed something while I was gone, but I can no longer see Reputation comments, score, or anything having to do with Reputation at all when I click to view my own profile or anyone else's.
Did something change that I missed? Just curious.... thanks!!

[center]

[
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-2004, 05:17 PM

Jade didn't change everything over yet I think, I am sure she will when she comes home!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-2004, 05:23 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

ohh! OK Capn - thanks! I had a feeling it might be something like that!!

[center]

[
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-28-2004, 10:07 AM
Romping Ratties

I noticed today I have two square by my names and was curious to as to what having an extra square meant.

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

It means you have reached the next "higher" reputation level
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-09-2004, 08:39 PM

Is this list of reputation levels still accurate?
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 04:34 PM

Im confused cause i dont see any of this....lol
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-19-2006, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Mouse over the dots underneath your post count, Angel.
You're currently an 'informative iguana'.

Stephanie

Tags
animal lover