Reputation Suggestions - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-20-2004, 08:37 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Reputation Suggestions

Post suggestions for the reputation levels here.

If I just totally lost you, Click Here to be found.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2004, 09:13 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

~ Jodi ~

post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2004, 02:19 PM
Wanted: New Title

Sounds interesting. Here are some ideas about sayings for the various ratings.

0 points: egg
10 points: tadpole
50 points: Bullfrog
150 points: Informed Iguana
250 points: Cheerful Chinchilla
350 points: Gracious Golden Retriever
450 points: Sage Siamese
550 points: Helpful Horse
650 points: Perfect Parrot
1000 points: Animal Aficionado
1500 points: Zoo keeper
2000 points: The next Dr. Doolittle

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2004, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Those are great, Lizgirl!! Anyone else have any suggestions?

Stephanie

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

0 points: Is in the Cocoon
10 points: Is a Butterfly In Flight
50 points: Is a Curious Cat
150 points: Is a Graceful Dolphin
250 points: Is a Proud Lion
350 points: Is a Wise Owl
450 points: Is an Intellegent Eagle
550 points: Is a Helpful Guide Dog
650 points: Is an Amazing Animal Lover
1000 points: Is a Pet Lover Extraordinaire
1500 points: Is a Wealth of Animal Knowledge
2000 points: Is The next Dr. Doolittle

I think Lizgirl's was great too!
I had a hard time thinking of some...
but, there's what my brain was able to come up with
I couldn't change the last one - it's too perfect!

Would Paw-Talk specific titles be appropriate? I was thinking of a few PT specific ones too.

[center]

[
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-21-2004, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

PT specific are welcome!

Stephanie

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 08:21 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

I just gotta say.....I love the Perfect Parrot and Dr. Doolittle ones!!!

Good job girls!

~ Jodi ~

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 09:35 AM
Proud New Mommy

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

I liked them both!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 06:44 PM
Romping Ratties

I love them all!

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 08:56 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I see a system is in place now, Yay!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-22-2004, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I kind of mixed them up and added my own. More suggestions are welcome if you think of any!

Stephanie

Tags
animal lover, golden retriever