Reputation Visible in Profiles again! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking Reputation Visible in Profiles again!

Sorry it took so long, we had to get the permissions figured out.

Reputation is now visible in each members' profile, so you can see why they have the reputation they have.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 03:20 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

yayyyy you rock

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Rock On!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 05:21 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Great! It is nice to be able to see everyone's points and positive things that have been said about members.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 10:06 PM
Miss New Booty

YOU ROCK STEPH!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 10:13 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Excellent!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-30-2004, 08:58 AM
Irregular and Proud!

For the technologically inept, where is it in our profile?

Patti

Back in NC again! (Army wife and proud!)
Chinnies: Maureen, Max, and Muad'Dib
Cats: Daphne (who says, I only play with mousie toys with a string tail and a bell.)
And introducing: Tasselhof and Kittira (Hubbie's childhood cats, who are 10 and 9 repectively)
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-30-2004, 09:04 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

YAY!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-30-2004, 12:09 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshirechin
For the technologically inept, where is it in our profile?

Patti
If you view another members profile, it's on the bottom. And if you go into your User CP, you'll see it on the bottom of the page there too.

~ Jodi ~

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-30-2004, 05:15 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Yay, great work!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 03:12 AM
Adolescent Pup

hmm I still can't see he last 10 clicks thing....

not working yet or just me?
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 04:34 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

It's OK Exotica, I can't either. At least you're not alone in this dark, last-ten-clicksless world.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 04:44 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

nope not alone!!!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 04:49 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

I'm sure it'll be back as soon as Jade has a moment to take care of it. I have to admit, I'm hoping it's back soon. *fingers crossed* I keep trying to give points to folks who I apparently gave points to SOME time ago, but I have no idea when, or how long before I can give points again. I've got several people I want to give points to because they wrote some really helpful, informative posts and I just think they should know how great the posts were. I could just tell them so though, but where's the fun in that? lol.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

That particular customization hasn't been fixed yet. I've mentioned (along with several others) that it doesn't work, but no one has come up with a solution yet. Initially, I re-installed it, but it repeats the last 10 people over and over and over and over again. Sorry gals.

Stephanie