secret links??? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-20-2003, 12:01 AM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

Smile secret links???

ok ok ok... I got a little suprise today. I meant to click on someones screen name on the users online area at the top of the main forum page. Well I accidentally clicked underneath the name in the white area below.... It appeared to me nothing was there, but low and behold I'm told that the forum will be marked read and all new post icons will be turned off or something along those lines! WHAT! HA HA HA... no way. There isn't a link there! I surely can't see one anyways! So I wonder if there are any more hidden links nearby on that same white spot. And yep there is another that shows the forum admins and supermods and mods, and where they moderate at. Also another that logs me out... Hmmm... didn't know that was there either...

so am I the only one not seeing these secret links? or is something wrong with the page??

*you are the weakest link*

-Mallory

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ms.Redd; 09-20-2003 at 12:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-20-2003, 12:18 AM

Hmmm...

Well i have seen those links before. Maybe its just your page....
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-20-2003, 01:01 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Some of the color schemes are screwy. If you let me know which one you're using, I can probably fix it.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-20-2003, 10:06 AM

Its got to be the red color scheme. I know that the links are there and I use them all the time but I can't see them. I know not too many people are using red so it never bothered me enough to create more work for the admins The bottom links can't be seen either where is says "Mark Forums as Read" and Log Out" on the bottom right side of the forum.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-20-2003, 03:33 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

yep yep its red. (Ms.Redd, red scheme, ... I thought it was appropriate. ;c) )