Taking Content/Images - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Taking Content/Images

I hate to have to do this, but it looks like I do.

When you registered, you agreed to the following rules:

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are false, obscene, defamatory, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, harassing, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws. You also agree not to copy, redistribute, re-post or otherwise use content posted on this forum without express permission of the author and Paw-Talk. Paw-Talk and it's owners/administrators reserve the right to pursue legal action in this instance. SPAM, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also inappropriate to this forum."

Any content taken from this forum that is not your own and re-posted to another forum, website, or other medium is considered copyright infringement and will be treated as such. This includes images that are not public domain, such as the custom-made "admin" and "mod" blocks, which I've personally made.

Actions can include but are not limited to: forum membership removal, notification to your host in the event that you refuse to remove the content/images, and/or legal action against you.

This is a fair warning - Anyone currently using content taken from these forums belonging to another member (such as featured articles written by our moderators or other debates/topics) or Paw-Talk itself, has until Friday, July 9th to remove them without legal action. Refusal to do so will result in us pursuing legal copyright action.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 10:16 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

I can't believe a member of PT would do that. I hope they just...didn't understand.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-08-2004, 10:43 PM
Adolescent Pup

wow. that's pretty serious. we can still have links to paw-talk using the paw-talk logo banner from our websites, right? i hope that's still ok.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-08-2004, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Yep, that's fine. I'm talking content and images that are not your own. If you're linking back to us using a banner, that's perfectly ok.

Stephanie