Thursday night is now Chat Night! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-28-2006, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Exclamation Thursday night is now Chat Night!

After some discussion, we've decided to make Thursday evenings Chat Night! We'll 'officially' start at 9pm Eastern, but feel free to pop in any time before or after that, when it's convenient for you.

For you continental US folks:
9 Eastern = 8 Central = 7 Mountain = 6 Pacific

For folks in Europe, we're also going to try to set up a weekend afternoon once monthly so that you all can join in too.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-28-2006, 06:47 PM

Nifty idea! I like it!
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-28-2006, 09:25 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

~~yay Wooo Hooo~~

Lve Never Fails

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-28-2006, 10:46 PM

Cool, I'll try to remember that. *writes it on a sticky note and puts it on the monitor*
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 01:00 AM

Do you know what time that will be GMT? Not sure of the time difference between here and there, but I often work nights so am up at strange times
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

If I calculated correctly, it's 1am GMT.

Stephanie

post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 02:28 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

Cool! I can't wait until the shows start in the fall again!! We can talk about ER and Grey's Anatomy!! (BTW - I'm so mad they moved Grey's to Thursdays cause now I have to tape one and watch it later. Aaaaanyways....... )

post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 06:20 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
MEE YEOOW

" 1 am " !!

* dies *

= (x) u (x) =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 07:12 AM

*revives Jon*

Thursdays happen to be my night out, but hopefully I'll be able to drop in sometime.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 08:04 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

*fans Jon a bit*

Don'ot worry, like we said. We're going to start with a Saturday every month to get people in at a time that's more convenient for all you our friends elsewhere in the world.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Thats great. thanks. I'm up at odd times too so may be able to join you
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 12:55 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

i wont have much time to chat cuz in the pac. time zone it would be around 6 pm for me. I have to be somewhere every thursday night at 7pm so tht doesnt give me much time. I need to have time to get ready before i leave for this appointment each Thursday. i will pop in though...maybe more people will just start being available more often to chat when they are here on this site.? I hope.

Lve Never Fails

post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 01:53 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

" = ^ ~ ^ = " ? waah ?

Oh my god, oh my god.

Thanks ladies.

Well I well have to see what happens, I am going to pop around to cousin stuarts tonight so no doubt I will be back home late, seeing as it is Thursday I may pop into the chat room for a quick chin wag.

Keep us posted up on this Saturday night idea

Jon

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 03:11 PM

Darn, they just called me, they need me at work today, so I'll be back after 11pm. If anyone is still around, then I'll pop in and say hi.
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 05:34 PM

I'm going to try and make it, though I will be late b/c it's at 6pm my time and I'm not home till almost 7pm.