Tons of new avatars added. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Tons of new avatars added.

I had a bit of time on my hands today and added a bunch of new avatars. 92, to be exact.

I sectioned them off a bit, and I also sequenced them so that they don't rotate and show you 1 many times, as was previously the case. Please check them out, let me know what you think!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:14 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

there are a ton of cute ones

great job Jade

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:27 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Oh goody ... I'm gonna go find me a good one ! whoohooooo !!!

Sharon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:34 PM

HEHE ! It's "me" ! This is a new one, isn't it ?? Haven't looked at em for a long time ...

Sharon
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:34 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Jade there are such cute ones there!!! although I didn't actually get past the first page!lol I had too much trouble deciding between the smurf and the monkey to continue any further!!!! So so cute!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:38 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Sharon! I love that one!

Rhonda

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:49 PM

The look on it's face goes well with my title !

Sharon
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:59 PM
Adolescent Pup

AWW! RSbunny your is sooooo cute! Im gonna go check them out!

Caitlin

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 09:11 PM
Adolescent Pup

hehe i LOVE the panda one!(not sure if its new though) AWW Those are great Jade! way to go!

Caitlin

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 07:01 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Sharon!!! I love it!!

~ Jodi ~

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-27-2004, 07:58 AM
Adolescent Pup

Thanks! They look awesome, I chose one.

Jessica

My zoo: 2 Ferrets named Natira and McCoy and lots of different fishies, snails, and african dwarf froggies.

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

All the new avs look great!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2004, 11:17 AM
Newborn Pup

I don't know if it's because I just registered or not, but I don't see them, I jsut see the 14 original ones.?.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2004, 11:20 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

When you reach 30 posts you will have more avatar choices

~ Jodi ~

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2004, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlie
I don't know if it's because I just registered or not, but I don't see them, I jsut see the 14 original ones.?.
There used to be about 5ish of those ... make it to 10 posts and you'll have more, 30 and you'll have a ton. Basically it's bribery so we can get to know you!

Stephanie