Up and running - lots of changes yet - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Up and running - lots of changes yet

I just wanted to let you all know that the upgrade has been completed, but there are going to be a ton of customizations that need re-added. Bear with me while I get everything added again.

Beware: Asking "what happened to this feature" will likely get you a whack on your head from the title fairy's wand.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-05-2004, 06:46 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Glad I saw this thread just as I asked myself, "What happened to...?"

Thanks so much for keeping us posted!

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 05:56 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

i'm glad i saw it too!! i almost asked one of those questions! hahahaha.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 12:08 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Steph, I knew something was up when the forum was down last night. The changes look good and we will do whatever it takes to be patient.
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise
we will do whatever it takes to be patient.
That is most appreciated Denise! I know how busy Jade is and how all this takes a little time, so patience on our parts really helps her out a lot more than you know!
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Yes, patience is much appreciated.

Just wanted to mention that the front page not displaying properly is known to us too. *grumble*

Stephanie

post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 08:52 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

It's a lot easier to be patient when you know what's happening. That's a major complaint I have always had with various other forums. No warnings, no info on what's going on. They worry and annoy the heck outta their members and then expect us to be sweet and happy afterwards.

Thanks again for keeping us posted on PT's current condition. It has definitely made being patient with the upgrade real easy.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

And I've already had 13 clients at work tonight so I've not been able to work on anything!

Stephanie

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 12:08 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Another FYI, until we get the permissions figured out, you won't be able to see your actual reputation or comments.

*runs to tug on Lox's shirt after spending an hour trying to figure out this and other customizations*

Stephanie

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 12:45 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Steph, it's okay. Take a DEEP breath! Everything will get done in time. Hey, we are still able to post and enjoy each other's company right? That is what is most important!
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-07-2004, 12:54 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Denise!! I second that!!
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 02:18 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

thanks for all jade! i just thought you might want to know that the pet of the week picture says pet of the month over it. this is just me trying to help! sorry if you know.

post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 02:20 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Fixed. I was still playing with the display. The front page is up and running now, thanks mostly to Lox!!

Stephanie

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 08:22 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Smile

Looks good
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

hey i just have one teensy ques. is there a link up to go to the forums from the home page? i think i might just be missing it. sorry...i am the pt airhead.