Upgrade Imminent - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-26-2003, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Thumbs up Upgrade Imminent

VBulletin, the software that we use for Paw-Talk, is about to release their newest version of the software. It's full of new features, and a brand new style.

Paw-Talk's current software is several versions old so we're going to begin the upgrade process next week. It may take a while and during critical upgrade points, the board itself will be closed.

It's going to be a learning process for all of us, as well as a lot of work on the administration end, but we'll survive and be a lot better for it in the end!

Stay tuned for the new and much improved Paw-Talk! Questions welcome, but we request that you please run a search and see if that question has been asked so as to cut down on time demands for the admin/mod team!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-28-2003, 12:35 PM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

Oh, cool!!

Sure hope we will still have the choice of purple as a background color...
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Colors will come in time. I have to re-do everything, which includes colors. They're not exactly a priority.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 11:33 AM
And here I am again, showing my butt!

What?!! Colors aren't a priority?! What's wrong with you, woman?!!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 10:33 PM
Adolescent Pup

Jade... I know these things take time.. and it makes the board way better.. (not that anything is wrong with it the way it is!!) Ill keep an eye out for the new things to come!!

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2003, 12:05 AM
I'm a Closet Nose Picking Instructor

Quote:
Originally posted by Jade
Colors will come in time. I have to re-do everything, which includes colors. They're not exactly a priority.
She's really just saying that she's lazy, don't be fooled by the time comment.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2003, 07:38 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

You're evil Lox. Just wait 'till she see this....
(I'm bumping it in case she missed it )

~ Jodi ~

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2003, 09:03 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh my.....hehe I hope it all goes smoothly, I will miss it if I try to get on when it is down. I will have withdrawls, lol!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2003, 10:29 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally posted by Loxias

She's really just saying that she's lazy, don't be fooled by the time comment.

Stephanie

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 04:36 PM
PT's Favorite 'Little Sister'

Nifty! Good Luck, hope everything works out smoothly for you guys... *nods*

~*|MP|*~
:: Webmistress & Musician-in-Training ::

<- Got Moo?

"Great works are performed not be strength, but by perseverance."
~Samuel Johnson

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Hope all goes well! I would hate to loose this forum for long!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!