Upgrade Imminent - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Exclamation Upgrade Imminent

Hey all,

We're starting the process of updating PT, so you may experience some down time tonight or tomorrow, depending on what we get done tonight. Bear with us, we hope to have as little down time as possible.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Good Luck Steph (& Lox if you're helping) ... we support you!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Helping? He's doing most of it.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

we'll be patient

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Well it's mostly done. There may still be a few glitches and such, but things are functional.

Stephanie

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 02-24-2005, 10:10 AM
PT's Official Law Breaker

Thanks for all your hard work.
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Not that it matters, but I was wondering if these were some of the changes/glitches that haven't been worked out yet or are new things?

- In your User CP, where you specifiy what colour you would like your text in your posts to appear in, it doesn't seem to be working right now. I find you have to manually do your text colour in the reply box (like this).

- Members reputation points/comments aren't showing up in their profiles anymore, but I can still see my own when I go to my User CP.

Just some things I noticed. I always looked at my profile to see my reputation points, but when I came back they weren't there! I got concerned until I saw them at my User CP. I was just curious about the two!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 01:22 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Those are both customizations that need re-done. I'm working this week and have been exhausted every night I've come home, and exhaustion isn't condusive to concentrating on code. The plan is to fix them next week, Wed-Fri or so.

Stephanie

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

There's no rush, Jade.

You and Lox are doing a great job. Get the rest you need.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Reputation should be fixed.

Stephanie

post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 02:36 PM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

Just something that I've noticed in the last little while... when I go to the forum index, and it says "Who's Online", the list of names stars with a ",", though it doesn't look like there's a name in front of the ","....

I'm not sure what that may be due to, but I thought I would mention it

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-04-2005, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

It's another glitch. For some reason, it's reading every user twice when they view the forum. Lox knows about it and I can't figure it out. Ryland's sick right now, so it may be a bit.

Stephanie