What do you think? New feature - yes or no? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

What do you think? New feature - yes or no?

I can't decide if I like the new option I just added. You can see what I mean here: http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27929

The attachment descriptions are what I added. By default, you'd have to mouse-over the file and it would show up, but that doesn't work well in Firefox and hardly anyone would know to use it in IE. I finagled it a bit and put them under each other, but that lines up the attachments on top of each other.

What do you guys think? I can always change it ...

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Oh right I see what you are talking about.
It looks good but sounds too complicated for me as you know I am rubbish at stuff like that.
I prefer bigger pictures though now I have learnt to do them (finaly)

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

I think it's a good feature, but it'll take me years to figure out. It's really cute. And may I add that Gumbo is looking great!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 03:38 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

I love the feature! Just to add my input...

And Ninja...the pictures are attatchments, so if you click on the thumbnail (small pic) you will see a bigger picture.

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

i replied in the thread. i love the feature!

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

i love the feature
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Ok now all we need is a 20 page easy step manual plus a few phone numbers chucked in incase of emergency assistance needed for all the computer illeterate people and when I say this I mean me

My handsome Prince

Indy and Myfanwy

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Miss New Booty

Steph, I love it! I think it's great!!

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

I limited the attachments per post down to three, so hopefully that should keep the size of posts down. Glad you guys like it.

Stephanie

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 06:28 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Yep, I'm late I know it, but I like!!

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

I like it too

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Removed due to federal age requirements

I love it! Great idea, Steph!
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I like it!

Rhonda

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 06:33 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

It is a very good feature and I have alreay made full use of it and I did not need any instructions...
Would place a proud smiley here but I can not find it

My handsome Prince

Indy and Myfanwy