what gives?? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

what gives??

this 30 posts for everything rule is the most bizarre thing i have ever heard of,even if it is ment to screeen out certain types it is very inconvenient and wierd for legitimate ppl.
i have also found another delima with this board that is that all the notifications and everything are going to my primary email address. which i did not give out At all in any part of signing up. i rarely even check my primary email and use my hotmail account which is why my hotmail was used to sign up,now my primary email has a load of msgs that dont belong there. i havent heard of such rules or problems on any board ever b4 and believe me i am on alot of boards. what gives??? i hope the wierd rule and the email going to ones primary email are changed,atleast the primary email cause i dont think that is even fair or right. whats the point is signing up under one email,when they will just use your primary,how the heck did they get it anyways,i dont even know. disapointed

Cynthia
Canadian based
http://ambrookes.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abclovebirds
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abcsugargliders
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 01:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

We don't have access to any email but those you sign up with. I checked your profile and it's not hotmail that you signed up with.

You can also turn email notifications off in your profile options.

The 30 posts rule is what it is. We've had too many people come just for contests or classifieds. This ensures people who really want to be here are the only ones here and other accounts are not just taking up space. I'm sorry you don't like it.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 01:48 PM
Adolescent Pup

Hey Jade- i was wondering, I've noticed alot of ppl have those small flashy rectangles that say words in their sig( like yours saying 'play nice') Are those only offered to the moderaters? or to everyone? and how do we get them if so?

Caitlin

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 02:00 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Hey Cait, there's a thread in Chit Chat named Blinkies (sorry I don't know how to post the thread link here!). All you have to do is cut & paste the url in the properties of the blinkie that you like.

~ Jodi ~

post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 02:04 PM
Adolescent Pup

ok thanks!!!

Caitlin

post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 02:58 PM
Adolescent Pup

ok, i looked over all the pages, TWICE and cant find a thread called Blinkies! the only one i found ws Blinkie heaven, but that one doesnt have much blinkies having to do with pets ( and i would like one with something to do with pets) Can some one post it for me????

Caitlin

post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 03:06 PM
PT's Official Law Breaker

It is the one on blinkie heavan. There are about 5 pages of blinkies. If you look through you should find some animal ones. What animal did you want?
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 04:13 PM
Tootie Gizzard-Tush!

Here's where I got mine:

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/border...ies/index.html

It doesn't matter what temperature the room is. It's always room-temperature.
Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstyle you like.
Sad to think that when the letters 'WWF' are mentioned, most of us think of wrestlers, before the World Wildlife Fund...
The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 04:22 PM

post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 04:24 PM

Will any of them do Cait? I snuck a look at your profile to see what critters you had
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 04:26 PM

Ooh that is a good one Lucky they have loads of cute critter ones!!!
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 04:32 PM
Checks Out PD 'Cheeky Bits'!

The blinkies need to be saved to one's your own hardrive instead of using the creators server space.

Wendy
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 05:29 PM
Adolescent Pup

hheehehe, thanks! Yes, i love that cat one! I'll check out that site too!

Caitlin

post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 05:40 PM
Adolescent Pup

well, im really looking for something, ANYTHING about hedgehogs! for my sig, avater, or anywhere...havnt found anything yet tho!

Caitlin

post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-14-2003, 06:16 PM
Adolescent Pup

Well, i just made it to post # 30 so i got a new avater, and fixed my sig! Like it? If anyone knows of any hog pics that can be used as sigs or avaters, please let me know ok!

Caitlin