Would you like to be a moderator? - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Forum News Important information on how the forum works, updates of features added, and more.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Did you get the application I PMed you a couple of weeks ago, Jade?? Just want to make sure it didn't get lost or something!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:18 PM
is a little "special"

Well, if there is ever a hermit crab forum... I call dibs on moderating it!! Jk, but I would enjoy moderating a hermit crab forum! Do you need anyone for the hamster or other pets forums?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

We haven't really sat back and assessed the total need right now, but all applications are welcome.

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:46 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

You know Jade, I could always moderate the Aquatics section as well . Since I'm there just as much as the Rodents forums .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Oh Steph, you're a glutton for punishment aren't you? Ok, you asked for it!

Stephanie

post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:51 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Haha, I guess I am.

I wanted to write some articles on fish basics and make them stickies . So I don't have to explain cycling at least once a week, haha.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 07:51 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

Can you just be mod of a curtain discussion? I really like the idea of being mod of the mouse & rat, but i'm not sure- do you need one?-(for the mouse and rat discussion)
I'm good at helping people, writing and I do know the basics of computers, would that be ok?

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 04-02-2008, 07:54 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

- actually hold that thought I've decided it's not the right thing for me, I'm happy being a member lol... thanks anyway (if you really need one I'm here though)

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-26-2009, 08:12 AM
Hello Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebarry View Post
I think newbies can be mods too .
"Please keep in mind that we will not promote anyone still a 'newbie,' simply for the fact that we like to get to know our forum leaders and their abilities. If you feel that you qualify as a forum leader, we keep all applications on file and at some point may contact you. Lack of an immediate response does not mean you are disqualified. "

Tags
hermit crab